• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] itz_sdeezy

Started by itz sdeezy, December 26, 2015, 04:32:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

itz sdeezy

OSRS INTRODUCTION: itz_sdeezy

My RuneScape Name: itz_sdeezy
My Previous RSNs:
Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 87
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: Started playing Runescape back in 2000 during the RSC era which was then shortly followed by the initial release of RS2 or commonly known as the game we play, and love today: OSRS.    On and off for more then a decade, and have active experience in both PVM, and Pking.

My past clans/teams and any current teams:

About me: I'm  a twenty four year old from Alberta, Canada.  When I'm not working in the oil patch I spend my time playing video games, and working out typically.   That's life working rotational shifts, and not having much options outside of seeing the girlfriend, and occasionally going on vacation time permitted.

I heard about WG through: Zybez
I want to join because: PVM, and Pking.

Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity:

Mojo

Hey there. Interesting RS and RL bio!

Come to IRC or wg_cc for your app review:)
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Lait_Choco

Q: Kimi, do you have any hobbies?
KR: I collect walnuts.

Suffud

Nice to meet you, look forward to seeing you at events, any questions feel free to message me :)

itz sdeezy

Nobody has been in the cc for the last couple days for application review.

Thanks.

Mojo

Quote from: itz sdeezy on December 27, 2015, 02:44:13 AM
Nobody has been in the cc for the last couple days for application review.

Thanks.
most of the staff have been busy over the festive period. Stick around wg_cc and get to know the people and I'm sure we will catch you soon :D
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Suffud

Would like to mention that Sdeezy did attempt to join the event on 26th Dec but we ended up with insufficient numbers to run it effectively.

Zemus

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events and graduate.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on OSRS you should be in WG_CC, our Clan Chat.
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions contact your mentor @WheresChandy or any staff member.

Welcome aboard!

WG James

Welcome man! looking forward to getting to know you, and hope you enjoy it here as much as i do! if you need help with anything just ask me, ill make sure to add you and hope you have fun. :)