• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [DS] slapndtickle

Started by chumpz, December 29, 2015, 03:01:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chumpz

DS INTRODUCTION: slapndtickle

My RuneScape Name: slapndtickle
My Previous RSNs: awp182, im lvl
My Combat Level: 921
My Total Level: 83 combat - 75 att, 72 magic (about to train to 75) 60 str 50 def 52 prayer
In the DS Clan Chat already: No

About my RuneScape Account and History: i started playing rs in 2002 and have played on and off(last time i played was prior to eoc), i have only recently started playing again due to darkscape as i used to pk alot and occasion pvm. i have a character in rs3 but i prefer darkscape.

My past clans/teams and any current teams:

About me: I am 25 years old male who is a plumber by trade and live in Australia. Hobbies would be gym anything to do with fitness, other games, motorcycle riding.

I heard about WG through: multiple forums and google

Mojo

Hey there welcome to our forums :)

Use the Live Chat tab at the top of the page to ask for an app review or come into wg_cc.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

chumpz

Thanks for the heads up :) i have done both those so just waiting on a review now. just got 75 magic

Zemus

Mojo

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You now have our DarkScape forum rank and have been given an extra rank in our CC, you can read how to progress in CC ranks here.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on DS you should be in our Clan Chat and optionally our FC: "WG_CC".
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions contact any staff member.

Welcome aboard!
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

chumpz