• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] lord koda

Started by lord koda, January 02, 2016, 11:20:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lord koda

OSRS INTRODUCTION: lord koda

My RuneScape Name: lord koda
My Previous RSNs: sickology
noobfattyass

Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 123
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: i started playin runies prolly around like 2007-2008, and my name really doesnt have a meaning to it at all haha.i would have to say the 2 skills i like training the most are slayer and fishing and i really dont know why fishing is one of  them because it is so boring! and i like slayer becuase it can make you some pretty good money.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: ehh never really been into the whole clan thing before and i thought i would give it a shot. need some homies to come chill with and run the wildy slaying bots and nerds haha and also to pvm with and just chill and talk.

About me: Yo! my names dakota im 21 years old, i live in the united states. i like to play runies in my spair time when ever i have the chance, i like to go hunting,shooting,mudding,drink beer haha

I heard about WG through: just going through the runescape forums.
I want to join because: i want to joing WG because it looks like a cool clan and everyone seems chill and the clan does exactly what i want to do which is run the wild of OSRS!

Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: work and my kid. i will try to make it them but i cant promise

Flight96

I like this guy, been talking to him in game and would love to have him by my side out there in the wild sometime in the near future. I'll be needin' some hot, fresh TBs  :woeh: :woeh::woeh:

p.s Make sure you join the cc in game and ask a leader for an app review :woeh:

PineappleTom

Exactly as flight said, hope to see you around for a review :D

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

jaredspurr

Suffud

Nice to meet you! Any questions feel free to ask, and recruit any of your friends too!

Zemus

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events and graduate.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on OSRS you should be in WG_CC, our Clan Chat.
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions contact your mentor @WheresChandy or any staff member.

Welcome aboard!

WG James

Welcome to WG man! if you have any questions let me know, i'm around pretty often.  :woeh: