• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [DS] SrslyBroken

Started by SrslyBroken, October 03, 2015, 05:01:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SrslyBroken

DS INTRODUCTION: SrslyBroken

My RuneScape Name: SrslyBroken
My Previous RSNs: Oguz
My Combat Level: 96
My Total Level: 1586
In the DS Clan Chat already: Yes

About my RuneScape Account and History: Started playing runscape since 08 - always loved the game and always been addicted took a 2 years break and came back to darkscape , really different and fun to play right now

My past clans/teams and any current teams: I have been in many clans , but in Darkscape i have been in a clan called PVP addicts

About me: My name is Oğuz you pronounce it as "Oz" so yeah call me oz or my nickname srslybroken , i am 19 years old and from Belguim my hobbies are sitting behind the desktop most of the times and swimming i dont criticize anything everythings is nice , my talents are probably understanding multiple languages English is my 4th language , i can hold my breath for 3 mins and 7 seconds if thats cool , I like achieving things i have never achieved before and i dislike people that are arrogant and actually time waste id like to do something instead of just sitting

I heard about WG through: GoldDollars , recommended the clan from "Z E warbands" Friends chat

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

PineappleTom