• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=red][Declined][/color] [07] I Dont Risk

Started by I Dont Risk, February 06, 2016, 03:08:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

I Dont Risk

OSRS INTRODUCTION: I Dont Risk

My RuneScape Name: I Dont Risk
My Previous RSNs: Ranger Moch5
Dorybob45
+
A lot more, once the name changes were allowed I played under a lot of different names on different accounts

Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 55
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I started this account recently after not playing for many years. My name is "I Dont Risk." I chose it at random trying to find names that were available.

I have had many accounts throughout the years, but have mostly focused on pking. I did my first quest the other day and enjoyed it, and am currently skilling to complete more quests.

I am 85 mage at the minute and am training up attack/str right now. I am not at the reqs yet and will not be for a couple months, but I am putting out my introduction now and will fully apply when I am at the reqs.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: When I used to play I was in every clan (MM, FOE, TLP, HF) via various accounts and at various times.

About me: I am in my 20s, male, live in California, have a professional job and am attending grad school. I don't play video games or watch TV and spend most of my time at the beach. I enjoy concerts and traveling.

I heard about WG through: Google search
I want to join because: I recently started playing Runescape again via the assistance and encouragement of an old friend I went to high school with. None of my other old friend still play, and I was seeking to make new friends via a new community to help encourage me to stay active, and feel more connected to the addictive game of Scape.

This clan seems to be large and very active which provides a lot of opportunities to meet new people and enjoy my time grinding for Jagex again.

I'm looking forward to the experience of playing and being in a clan again now that I am older and in a very different place in my personal life

Regarding future events which may impact my activity:

jaredspurr

he didn't realize he was apping, thought he was just posting intro

Teequoze

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Mojo

Application declined as you were far below the requirements.

Feel free to reapply here if you wish to join when you hit 85+ combat.
The review process is also outlined on that topic.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]