• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=red][Declined][/color] [RS3] SwagonPK808

Started by SwagonPK808, April 08, 2016, 02:34:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SwagonPK808

RS3 INTRODUCTION: SwagonPK808

My RuneScape Name: SwagonPK808
My Previous RSNs: comp_freak72
Interested in PvP: Yes
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: SuperiorSwagon is my xbox live name so I combined that with PK because i used to LOVE to PK back in the day with a f2p clan named w3. 808 because I was born in Hawaii and thats the area code.
I used to play ALOT back in around 2005-2008 and me and my friends are just now getting back into the game.

My past/current clans/teams are: w3 pking clan

About me: I live in the US, am male, and 23 years old. I enjoy playing xbox and hanging out with friends or just chilling at home watching NBA or NFL. I play drums and like being apart of a group that is determined, focused, and helpful to one another.

I heard about WG through: googled it
I want to join because: I really want to start ping with my friends and we want to be apart of a group that knows what its doing to get us back in the swing of things in RS.

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: no

Teequoze

PineappleTom

Hey dude, I replied to your PM on Discord but you seem to have vanished. Let me know if you get back and I can help later :)

Mojo

Hey welcome to our boards. We don't PvP too much on RS3 these days but you are welcome to join us still :)
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]