• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] i robbish i

Started by i robbish i, July 01, 2016, 11:23:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

i robbish i

OSRS INTRODUCTION: i robbish i

My RuneScape Name: i robbish i
My Previous RSNs: strang3pk3r on what is now eoc.
Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 106
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I started playing back in 2006 and kept on playing until eoc was released. Back then I litterly only enjoyed pking, and that was all I did. I usually teamed up with some friends and we would go deep into the wildy, most times only to end up dying tho. I didnt have very good stats back then so I think i never really got to experience all what pvp has to offer. Now on the other hand I have got a strong pvp account, with for exemple barrage and high combat stats, and I want to get the full experience of pvp and warring.

My past clans/teams and any current teams:

About me: My name is Erik, I am a guy at the age of 19 and live in Sweden. My hobbies include gaming (of course), working out and music. I listen to music all the time including various genres, but my favorite band is the rock band a day to remember, and therefore I of course also play the guitare.

I heard about WG through: Searching the zybez forum
I want to join because: You seem to be a big and active clan which I think can be a pleasure to be part of.

Regarding future events which may impact my activity:

Mojo

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, gain at least 10 posts and graduate.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on OSRS you should be in WG_CC, our Clan Chat.
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact any staff member, we are happy to help.

Welcome aboard!
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Anthony

I CE Y

Hey welcome to the clan nice account build :)