• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] Granitecrab's Introduction

Started by granitecrab, March 28, 2012, 04:29:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

granitecrab

1. What is your current Runescape username, and what are your past usernames if any? my rsn and will always be my rsn is granitecrab

2. Tell us about your RuneScape account and history (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.): you rsa well started out as junk but now i have a prity epic acc b4 it was cows and chikens and now its dks and pking and my rsn is the name of the song by pendulum i met my gf to this song and its a famill in rs

3. Tell us about yourself (Name (if you are comfortable), gender, age, country, hobbies, music, talents, likes and dislikes): my name is nicholas.d.rogers my hobbys and stuff is rs diskgolf and paintball/air soft i thank i whood be a important additon to you rainks becuse i do understand combat and combat is combat if you got em by the balls you win/aka if you flank thare week spot you win. =D

4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG? Also, which of these two clans are you applying for. youtube man that duse wonders and i amd joining wg i have 110cb. also to point out i have tryed to join b4 but my int bill was not being payed. so thay shut me off 2day is hard times we live in.

5. If you have been in other clans before, what clans were they and what was your involvement with them?
you a few but i cant remeber the names thay we old starter clans

6. Have you read, understood and agree to abide by the rules of this clan?yes and i will folo and inforce thim pm me if you can skype name is nicholas.rogers12

i'm going on a adventure!

Mojo

Nice to see you reapplying :)

I edited your intro so that the whole thing isn't orange anymore ;)

Also your f2p combat level is 103, so you have the reqs for DG.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Restore PvP

Nice to meet you welcome back.

- Restore PvP