• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color]John18243 Intro

Started by John18243, August 13, 2012, 12:33:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

John18243

About You and Your Account

1. What is your current Runescape username, and what are your past usernames if any?
John18243

2. Tell us about your RuneScape account and history (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.):
Crikey, my runescape acount history, well i had a main a while back now, id say i created him 2003? not sure he was called mushroom185 and was a member of TBE he got hacked the botted it, i got mad and quit, waste of like 3 years of my life lol.. then i made a pure was called Ex Loyalty, joined my friends clan, "Carnage" hung around in there for a long time and then left and went to "Fatility" was there for just about 3 months then got speaking to one of the ranks in "FOE" at PCL (Pure clan league) and hey presto i joined "FOE" i stayed there for a long time, until i quit, i loved warring with them as we never just took on pures we thought the mains to, the pking trips were great, full of loot and fun, i think everybody agrees they are/were one of the best if not the best pure clan in the game! but me as a person i love the PVM activities, i love to quest, and pk trips! i decided to come back to runescape this week as i have now got my web back, and i saw "WG" post on RS community i recognised your leader from the arguemnt he had with a rs mod about the wilderness and also the YT video he made about the wilderness, so i thought if im coming back im getting defence and haveing some real fun!

3. Tell us about yourself (Name (if you are comfortable), gender, age, country, hobbies, music, talents, likes and dislikes):
Well my names john im 20 years old and im from Yorkshire england, i work alot as im a salesman i love house music, anything with a beat, i spend a lot of time with my gf, moving in together this month actually! i enjoy a good night out get some alcohol in the system and thats it really!

4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG? Also, which of these two clans are you applying for?
I saw your post on Runescape Community and i am applying for DG at the moment!

Your PvP Experience

5. What Multi-combat PvP Experience do you have? Be sure to mention any recent or past F2P or P2P PvP Clans you have been in.
Erm mass pking experience with FOE but i guess thats pures, we had a pk trip everyday so i deffinatly know the basics!

6. Our warring times are usually between 4PM EST/9PM GMT and 6PM EST/11PM GMT on weekends, but sometimes weekdays, can you regularly be active at these times?
YES
7. Do you understand that all PvP Events are Mandatory if you are online, and that you face removal from the clan should you blatantly skip these events?
YES

Your Activity and Availability

8. Do you agree to check WG Forums daily and be on IRC at all times while you are in game, and to be on Teamspeak for all Wars and Raids? (Please note, these are third party programs, but clans have been using them for years and are crucial to our success, as such they ARE a requirement.  Further details can be provided on request.)
YES

9. Is there anything in the near future that may impact your activity or ability to attend events?
I move house on the 23rd of this month could be out for aprox 10 days dependant on how quick Broadband moves across!

BeeBee

Hey Mate. Nice to see you intro'd.
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Mojo

Hey John, pleased to see you intro'd :)
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]