• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] Ranged_Crave Application

Started by ApplePhone, April 27, 2013, 11:58:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ApplePhone

About you and your account
I'm applying to the Silent Guardians clan

1. What is your current RuneScape username, and what are your past usernames if any?
Answer here: Ranged_Crave (only used this one since 06).

2. Tell us about your RuneScape account and history (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.):
Answer here : Played Runescape since the summer of '06, quit near the end of '07 and beginning of '08 after the massive changes with the Wilderness and free trade. Really don't remember what my RSN meant, it had something to do with my 13 year old self liking bow and arrows. I used to do way too much Runecrafting in the 07 days (got 99 magic that way) which is now worthless.

3. Tell us about yourself (Name (if you are comfortable), gender, age, country, hobbies, music, talents, likes and dislikes):
Answer here : 19 year old male, in college in NC, USA. Spent a huge part of my childhood playing video games, I would rather diverge my interest in conversations if I get accepted than just spreading them out in an application.

4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join SG?
Answer here: I saw the recruiting post on Tip.it and I wanted to join a clan after I returned to EOC-Scape.

Your PvM, Dungeoneering and Minigame Experience

5. What are your current Combat, Total and Dungeoneering levels?
Answer here: I used to be really good in Castle War (good old days when barraging and having 3 sets of gear meant you were unkillable). I've been doing some solo dungeoneering since I've gotten back (currently 61) and I do not have any PvM experience (but I do have the gear but not prayer level to do it).

6. What PvM and minigame experience do you have? Were you involved in any clans that did this in the past?
Answer here: I never joined a non-PvP clan before.

7. Our event times vary depending on the situation. Will you try your best to make events?
Answer here: Yes, I would try to be able to make any event that would not intefere with class and my job.

Your Activity and Availability

8. Do you agree to check our forums daily, be on IRC at all times while you are in game, and to be on TeamSpeak for all events? (Please note, these are third party programs, but clans have been using them for years and are crucial to our success, as such they ARE a requirement.  Further details can be provided on request.)
Answer here: Yep, doesn't seem to be a problem.

9. Is there anything in the near future that may impact your activity or ability to attend events?
Answer here: This upcoming summer, I would not be able to make it to events that would be during workday hours on a PST timezone.

Al

Welcome Ranged! To respond your last answer, typically events are also held in the weekend. Not to mention, they're probably better, eg. in terms of attendance. :)

And I'm also in the PST timezone...we've been getting a lot of Cali/PST apps. Welcome! PST crew. :D
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Patty

Hey there! Welcome to WG, enjoy your stay :).

Rachellove9

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]