• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Post Your Favorite Movie Clip!

Started by Wafflecones, January 11, 2013, 04:25:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wafflecones

Since I am new here, I thought I would start something fun as a way for me to get to know something about you guys.  Hope this is the appropriate section to post in  :)

Wayne's World (6/10) Movie CLIP - I Will Not Bow to Any Sponsor (1992) HD

Mister Kyle

Wafflecones

Good stuff guys! Never seen either of those movies  :$

Ts Stormrage

You'll need to turn up the volume quite a bit but... Here's a winner:

Joker ( Heath Ledger ) Mob Scene
Writer for the Tip.it Times <-- Monthly articles about RuneScape for you to enjoy!
Former Leader of Tal Shiar

Political correctness is the largest assault on free speech ever made. True respect of someone is to tell someone what you really think. People who want those who disagree with them to be punished and silenced so they can feel better about themselves and are free to impose their views on others, are asking for their rights to be removed.

Wafflecones

Quote from: Ts Stormrage on January 11, 2013, 07:37:09 PM
You'll need to turn up the volume quite a bit but... Here's a winner:

Joker ( Heath Ledger ) Mob Scene

You just made me want to watch that movie again sooo bad.

Ts Stormrage

Every single clip fromt hat movie tends to do that :)
Writer for the Tip.it Times <-- Monthly articles about RuneScape for you to enjoy!
Former Leader of Tal Shiar

Political correctness is the largest assault on free speech ever made. True respect of someone is to tell someone what you really think. People who want those who disagree with them to be punished and silenced so they can feel better about themselves and are free to impose their views on others, are asking for their rights to be removed.