• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] Dembiggainz

Started by Dembiggainz, May 27, 2015, 10:45:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dembiggainz

OSRS INTRODUCTION: Dembiggainz

My RuneScape Name: Dembiggainz
My Previous RSNs: Kirs1234,kirs12345,Demonicfish1
Joining for PvP events: No
My Combat Level: 86
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: My old runescape names (Kirs1234 and Kirs12345) were names me and my brother made to play the game together.
My newer name is something alkan said so many times in his videos so i though oh it would be a good name to try as i couldn't think of any.
I started playing RS in the 2007 era and it was a game me and my brother found on MiniClip

My past clans/teams and any current teams: i was part of leverage CC it was a skilling clan with a few pvmers.

About me: My name is Keiron i am a 15 year old from canada some of my hobbies are listening to C++ videos to learn how it all works and Playing runescape is a very big hobbie for me.
Some things i dislike are people who think they are right about everything.I also really dislike trying to think of thing about myself that might be intresting.

I heard about WG through: His lordship's Video
I want to join because: I like the idea of a clan that has a verity of differnt playing styles from pkers to pvmers.I also like the idea of group events.

Regarding the IRC, I am: Not yet familiar with IRC
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: Exams are on the 18th of june

Billy O

Welcome to wg. Look forward to getting to know you.

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

DestrousDeus

Welcome man! You should try some PvP events though! Its a blast! Hope to see you around.

Mojo

Quote from: DestrousDeus on May 27, 2015, 11:34:40 PM
Welcome man! You should try some PvP events though! Its a blast! Hope to see you around.

don't worry, I persuaded him! :D
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Fatboy Rules

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

DestrousDeus

[/quote]don't worry, I persuaded him! :D
[/quote]
Great :DDDDD