• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color]My application for 07rs

Started by kylewelsch, May 27, 2013, 04:00:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kylewelsch

About You and Your Account
I'm applying to the Wilderness Guardians clan

1. What is your current RuneScape username, and what are your past usernames, if any?
Your-answer-goes-here current: 4vveed2weed0, past:4weed2weed0, 4weed2weedo, 4dank2tanko. (they keep making me change it)

2. Tell us about your RuneScape account and history (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities, etc.):
Your-answer-goes-here: I have played rs since 2001. I am am ooooldtime player and am very well knowin in every area of runescape. I like to kill people, Thats about it.

3. Tell us about yourself (Name (if you are comfortable), gender, age, country, hobbies, music, talents, likes and dislikes):
Your-answer-goes-here: I will be 23 in July. I have been living in south korea for the last 4.5 years studying Korean and majoring in Chinese. I am an American citizen. I like to play runescape, exercise (mainly riding bycicle). I dont like training lol. But do it anyways ;(.

4. How did you hear about us, and what makes you want to join WG?
Your-answer-goes-here: I saw your post on the forums. It looked VERY active so I figured I would like to join your clan. Your clan website is also very official. So im looking forward to pking with you guys/girls.

Your PvP Experience

5. What multi-combat PvP experience do you have? Be sure to mention any recent or past F2P or P2P PvP clans you have been in.
Your-answer-goes-here: brs elite, gp crew, bacon stripes, and serveral others I can't remember.

6. Our warring times are usually between 4PM EST/9PM GMT and 6PM EST/11PM GMT on weekends, and sometimes weekdays. Can you regularly be active at these times?
Your-answer-goes-here: If there are people to kill I will be there.

7. Do you agree to keep your PvP gear well stocked? Can you stock up on the required gear found as a sticky in the 'Join the Clan' forum?
Your-answer-goes-here: I have a-lot of money.

8. Do you understand that all PvP events are mandatory if you are online, and that you face removal from the clan should you blatantly skip these events?
Your-answer-goes-here: Yes I do.

Your Activity and Availability

9. Do you agree to check our forums daily, be on IRC at all times while you are in game, and to be on TeamSpeak for all wars and raids? (Please note, these are third party programs, but clans have been using them for years and are crucial to our success, as such they ARE a requirement.  Further details can be provided on request.)
Your-answer-goes-here: yes sir.

10. Is there anything in the near future that may impact your activity or ability to attend events?
Your-answer-goes-here: My family will come to Korea to visit me from June12th-July 15th. I may be a little occupied during that time, but cans till play.

Wizard

Hey, Welcome & GL, We have people from all around the world :P Don't forget to join #wg_lobby on IRC either through SwiftKit or LiveChat at the top or mIRC to have your interview and continue your application process :)

Liszewan

Looks good :) Welcome to Wg!

Mojo

Nice application, welcome to WG boards :)

I hope to see you in IRC soon!
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

BeeBee

Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

milfhunt3r

Asaad

weed weed weed weed

"I have been living in south korea... I am an American citizen."

NO SHIT  :3
[spoiler]
Guardian from 02/12 - 07/13!
[/spoiler]