• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=red][Declined][/color] [RS3] war 5444

Started by war 5444, October 28, 2016, 01:13:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

war 5444

RS3 INTRODUCTION: war 5444

My RuneScape Name: war 5444
My Previous RSNs:
My Stats: TL: 1340  /  CV: 85

About my RuneScape Account and History: Man, I started somewhere in the third grade. I mostly do PVE taskers and quests but I'm open to start PVPing. I honestly love everything about this game. I really enjoy doing team events like barb assault, PP, etc. I'm open to new activities as I play more and more.      

My past/current clans/teams are: I haven't really taken part in any RS clans, I was too young to really connect with a clan. I didn't use VOIP, reddit, etc.

About me: Good afternoon,
I'm Tommy and I have loved runescape ever since I was a young boy. Now I am a 20 year old Sailor stationed in japan wanted to get back into RS3. My life consists of an never ending cycle of work, gym, video games, and (for lack of a better term) chasing tail. I tend to listen to all kinds of music ever since joining up, I'm open to almost anything. I'm also a huge hockey fan. DIslikes consists of lateness, laziness, communism, and fish. Seriously, I the only seafood i'll eat is salmon unless I'm going to die.
So coach, put me in!

I heard about WG through: Youtube.
I want to join because: I want a group of gamers to play RS3 with. I also want a community to call my own.

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: Deployment.

Mojo

Hey dude that's a nice app there :)

We dont really use the offsite much for RS3.

Come on Discord and talk to me/Tom or better yet guest join our clan chat on RS3: Wilderness Guardians and ask for an invite.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Lait_Choco

Q: Kimi, do you have any hobbies?
KR: I collect walnuts.