• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

merching

Started by Billy O, November 11, 2011, 02:31:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Billy O

right so im im sure there are alot of wg members who want to make more money, some are too rich to care but may wanna help, some may be too poor to help but want to.

i know this has been tried before but as alot of things in the market are rising as supy is going down with the elimination of bots from the game, would people be interested in setting up a wg merch team and if they were how much would they be willing to put into the project as it would take alot for us to be successfull, however i think its easily achievable. even if your filthy rich a little side project to help will help the poorer members out a hell of a lot.

ok thoughts people!

Mojo

when i was in WG a few years ago this was attempted and it failed because basically we don't have enough members and you need to buy huge amounts for this to work. i'd stick with flipping. but maybe WG is richer now idk.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Mark

I don't like merching cause there is always alot of treachery/uncertainty with it.

I'll help in whatever way i can but, meh.

I set the standard.

Asfixiator

Im not too sure since some people panic and dump early

Trilerium

would that include DG too or just WG?