• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] Sondro, 112

Started by Sondro, August 05, 2014, 03:08:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sondro

OSRS INTRODUCTION: Sondro

My RuneScape Name: Sondro
My Previous RSNs: Eestikas15, Ilgep2ss, Vigurv2nt
Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 112
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I've been playing on this account since the year 2006. I quit soon after the release of EoC and got back into the runescape world again when oldschool was announced. Ingame I usually spend my time doing barrows, slayer and farming. I also enjoy questing and recieved my first ever quest cape in this game not too long ago. My account name is related to a necromancer called Sandro from the game of Heroes of might and magic 3 which we used to play alot with my friends when we were younger.

My past clans/teams and any current teams:

About me: My name is Karlis and I'm 17 years old. I live in northeastern Europe, in a country called Estonia.  After a year in high school i decided to take a different path in life and in September i will begin my studies in a forestry school. In my pastime I play basketball and go to the gym, I also enjoy reading books and watching historical documentaries and TV shows like Game of Thrones and The Wire.

I heard about WG through: Through Youtube.
I want to join because: I have been playing this game for a long time but have never been in an actual clan. The ''lone wolf'' playing style is getting abit repetitive and I hope that by finding new people to play with and new activities to take part of the game will become alot more exciting for me.

Regarding the IRC, I am: Not yet familiar with IRC
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: Going to a new school and might not be able to play on weekdays.

Hathor666

Hey there Sondro, I saw you on the irc this morning I'm glad to see you're app and i look forward to getting to know you better as well. I look forward to seeing you on the irc more and on the forums.

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Al

"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

PineappleTom

Hey Karlis, nice to meet you! I don't know any other Estonians :D