• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] iHHS Application

Started by iHHS, June 03, 2013, 03:08:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

iHHS

About You and Your Account

1. What is your current RuneScape username, and what are your past usernames, if any?
iHHS

2. Tell us about your RuneScape account and history (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities, etc.):
I started playing runescape in early 2006. my rsn stands for my high school, and i think it looks kind of cool :)

3. Tell us about yourself (Name (if you are comfortable), gender, age, country, hobbies, music, talents, likes and dislikes):
my name is ben, age 16, united states, i play varsity soccer for my high school, always have loved soccer and have been playing since i was 6. and i like rap, mostly wiz khalifa and eminem. occasionally some dubstep too. cats are awesome.

4. How did you hear about us, and what makes you want to join WG?
i saw your forum post on the runescape forums, and also from the video "the wilderness" that got a lot of attention on youtube. mainly i want to join to make this game more enjoyable and to meet new people

5.  Post a screenshot showing His Lordship, Mojohaza1, Rachellove9, Bassism and Vio Amethyst added to your Friends List. Contact one of these people if you need help with taking screenshots.

Your PvP Experience

5. What multi-combat PvP experience do you have? Be sure to mention any recent or past F2P or P2P PvP clans you have been in.
me and a couple of friends from school have gone into multi as a small team and fought other small teams we saw, haven't been in any known or big clans but i know what im doing :)

6. Our warring times are usually between 4PM EST/9PM GMT and 6PM EST/11PM GMT on weekends, and sometimes weekdays. Can you regularly be active at these times?
yessir

7. Do you agree to keep your PvP gear well stocked? Can you stock up on the required gear found as a sticky in the 'Join the Clan' forum?
of course

8. Do you understand that all PvP events are mandatory if you are online, and that you face removal from the clan should you blatantly skip these events?
i understand

Your Activity and Availability

9. Do you agree to check our forums daily, be on IRC at all times while you are in game, and to be on TeamSpeak for all wars and raids? (Please note, these are third party programs, but clans have been using them for years and are crucial to our success, as such they ARE a requirement.  Further details can be provided on request.)
yes i agree

10. Is there anything in the near future that may impact your activity or ability to attend events?
no not really besides obvious things like school whenever the summer is over, vacation, and having sports games and whatnot.

11.  Have you read and understood the Rules and Requirements topic which can be found as a sticky in the 'Join the Clan' forum?
yes i have and yes i understand

Liszewan

Hello Ben :) Welcome to the WG forums!
I think you're missing a question(question #5), correct me if I'm wrong:

5.  Post a screenshot showing His Lordship, Mojohaza1, Rachellove9, Bassism and Vio Amethyst added to your Friends List. Contact one of these people if you need help with taking screenshots.
Your-answer-goes-here

And also if you haven't register your nick on IRC, please do so :>
Other than that, good luck!

Mojo

I've seen you in cc a few times, Nice to see your application :)

See you in IRC!

and yes, you've edited out question 5 for some reason, talk to a leader in IRC if you need help with that.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Zyruth

Patience is the key to Success.

Josheh

Will interview you in a day, once you've hung around in IRC for a bit/had a read of the forums.

Member since 8-8-8

Lighten

Al

Welcome! Nice to see an applicant from RS forums.
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Wizard

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]