• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] Wedz Kranze

Started by JaketheDevil, December 13, 2015, 02:10:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JaketheDevil

OSRS INTRODUCTION: Wedz Kranze

My RuneScape Name: Wedz Kranze
My Previous RSNs:
Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 123
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I Started playing about 10 years ago, started back up when 07 came out. My name is a brand of wheels from Japan (im a gear head and love building cars), my favorite skills are all combat skills and mainly love to pk. Ive tried skilling but it doesnt really work. I have been looking for a good clan to join and i think this is the one :)

My past clans/teams and any current teams: NADA

About me: My name is Jake, im a male, 22, Florida, USA. My passion is cars, gym and food. My hobbies are runescape, paintball, and anything else fun to do: drifting, drag racing, blowing things up, ect. I mainly like rap, Chief Keef, and Wacka Flocka Flame lol, i dislike sushi and bad pkers.

I heard about WG through: Forums
I want to join because: I love PVP, and this clan looks like they do too, I just want to do it with a good group, make friends, and have fun.

Regarding the IRC, I am: Not yet familiar with IRC
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: No

Lait_Choco

Hey Jake and welcome to the boards! and goodluck with yor app. :)

Q: Kimi, do you have any hobbies?
KR: I collect walnuts.

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

I CE Y

Hey Jake, welcome to WG! Hope to see you at some of our Raids. (There might even be one tomorrow night!)  ##

@jaredspurr is a gear head that builds cars too, but he's a nooby pker so you'll have to put up with that!

##

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

WG Ajaji

Welcome Jake!! Can't wait to see you on the next raid!

jaredspurr

welcome bud, i love cars and paintball aswell cant wait to get to talkign with yea