• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=red][Declined][/color] [07] Realist_driB

Started by Realist_driB, December 14, 2015, 10:33:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Realist_driB

OSRS INTRODUCTION: Realist_driB

My RuneScape Name: Realist_driB
My Previous RSNs:
Joining for PvP events: No
My Combat Level: 83
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: i started playing this game about 8 years ago ive had about 5 different accounts all that have become lost to history, i started this account up about two years ago and have been playing on and off ever since. i recently got back into the game and have found smithing ranging mining and fletching to be my favorite skills however i am well rounded in almost every field. my gamer tag is named after a bird character i created in highschool, he would go around eating your pets and stealing your beer and generally causing mayhem wherever he may go. i like to kill dragons and have recently gotten real into doing slayer .

My past clans/teams and any current teams:

About me: my names alex, im 24 from Philadelphia. i love to game and paintball i love any kind of music from led zeppelin to wu tang

I heard about WG through: i found a forum on the ingame website
I want to join because: im interested in finding a group of friends to go bossing with and to help increase my levels in this game

Regarding the IRC, I am: Not yet familiar with IRC
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: no

jaredspurr

hey man, i also paintball what gun do u use? also our reqs for non pvp is 1250 total so your a bit off, fill free to hang around the cc and get to know people while you train

Mojo

Quote from: jaredspurr on December 15, 2015, 04:21:49 PM
hey man, i also paintball what gun do u use? also our reqs for non pvp is 1250 total so your a bit off, fill free to hang around the cc and get to know people while you train
I had mistakenly told him to target 85 combat but as Jared says if you're not doing PvP you'll need to get the 1250 total instead.

I'd suggest starting on those level 1 skills for easy levels. good luck!

Also you can get your 12 firemaking to 50+ very quickly if you buy logs on the GE.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]