• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] Safe Eat, 93

Started by safe eat, June 13, 2013, 07:29:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

safe eat

WG INTRODUCTION: Safe Eat

My RuneScape Name: Safe Eat
My Previous RSNs: Ihitj00
My Combat Level: 93
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I started playing RuneScape in early 2005. Around summer is when I was introduced to the idea of a pure and dedicated many hours into training strength at rock crabs. From there I started to play as an archer and finally made my original tank ranger called Safe Eat. I have taken the exact same build approach into OSRS as I had when it really WAS 2007.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: I was in Mayhem Makers in 2005 and left when I decided to get defence on my pure and become a main. I joined The Dynasty briefly on my main for PK trips at mage bank, however my favourite way to PK is multi combat so I left that team. This lead to me doing many trips with an organized group we used to call TS Crew.

About me: My name is Matt, I am 21 years old from Canada. My main hobbies are skateboarding, bodybuilding, gaming (FPS and MMORPG). On the side I enjoy studying law and the monetary systems surrounding it. I also do compassionate meditation and LOVE to cook.

I heard about WG through: Saw the clan in-game
I want to join because: I want to do Multi PKing and want a good team to go with

Regarding the IRC, I am: Not yet familiar with IRC
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: No

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Liszewan

Wizard

Creeper975

Longhorn143