• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Webcam timer software?

Started by Mister Kyle, November 30, 2012, 03:02:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mister Kyle

So, I'm trying to find some FREE software, that you don't have to torrent, to take pictures with a webcam with a built in time delay. Not so that it takes pics every x amount of seconds, but it will take a picture IN x amount of seconds. Can someone help out?

Mojo

You said you had windows 8 yes?

The basic microsoft "Camera" application has a 3 second timer on it if that's any use.
I used it for da Mojohaza1 pose.
I assume you probably want to be able to specify the length of time and I'm not sure the basic app can do that :/
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Pacman Syu

You could write a silly script or use some autoclicker to click every X seconds on the take picture button.
NYEK NYEK NYEK.

・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ :<

Mister Kyle

Quote from: Pacman Syu on November 30, 2012, 03:46:33 AM
You could write a silly script or use some autoclicker to click every X seconds on the take picture button.
Not so that it takes pics every x amount of seconds

btraill

Quote from: Mister Kyle on November 30, 2012, 05:29:50 AM

I think your logic is flawed... What do you mean you couldn't write a script to take a pic every x amount of seconds?

Pacman Syu

Quote from: Mister Kyle on November 30, 2012, 05:29:50 AM
Err, sorry. I meant IN x seconds.
NYEK NYEK NYEK.

・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ :<

Mister Kyle

I don't want any sort of script or anything. I just want a simple program that can take timed delay pictures.

That's all.

Mister Kyle

Okay if I wasn't fully clear, I need:

A PROGRAM that can take a timed delay photo, so you can have a few seconds to pose first. It's for a laptop that has Windows 7 on it, and a built-in webcam that the software that came with the webcam doesn't enable it. SO.

Just a simple program that gives you like a 3, 2, 1 timer. Not something that'll be like "TAKES A PICTURE EVERY 5 SECONDS" because they constantly save over themselves, which is absolutely stupid.

Can I make it ANY more clear?

Josheh

Just in case you never found anything... www.Seenly.com

Member since 8-8-8