• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Is swiftkit safe to download?

Started by kylewelsch, May 28, 2013, 05:18:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kylewelsch

I feel like I will get hacked if I download this program. About 5 years ago I had it and was hacked.

7PB

i use swiftkit everyday for my rs carrer never been hacked, only scammed from "so called friends" before. well i guess i did get fished from email b4 but nothign ever happened from me myself using swiftkit.

Credit to Randy Wizard Storm for Sig.

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Colinwarrior

Yes, it is absolutely safe.

I've used it ever since I can remember, back when it was SwiftSwitch. Never been hacked, ever. While that isn't proof that it is clean, I can guarantee Swiftkit won't be the reason someone gets hacked.

Currently busy with:
Western Michigan University
Proud WG member from January 2006 - Fall 2009 and owner of a WG t-shirt

MoBBy

BeeBee

Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Rachellove9

Do not use your rs password or anything that would give them any clues to your rs account.
I've had it for at least 5 years.

Pacman Syu

Also, Bank Pins and optionally JAG will negate the effect of anyone stealing your password. 2004-now never hacked.
NYEK NYEK NYEK.

・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ :<

Lighten

It is safe, just do not store any RS details on the actual program itself and you will be fine.

Wizard

I don't use it, mIRC + CHROME = WINS. Unlike rot and it's bots lolol

Mojo

Cleared up the flame war and locking this topic since the question has been answered
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]