• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Vio's Porcupines

Started by Vio, April 29, 2013, 05:21:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vio

Last night I had a shower, and we had some weird new bath gel. I decided to try it out.

Shortly after the shower I notice my back and arms feel really dry. I take no note of it.

I was up till around 3-4AM finishing my English coursework. After that I got into bed, but due to excessive consumption of energy drinks, I was unable to fall asleep. I simply lay there for around 3 or 4 hours straight.

At around 6AM, I noticed a weird prickly feeling on my back and arms. While sleep was already impossible, this made even lying down uncomfortable. Thinking it had something to do with the heat, I turned off the heater and opened the window slightly.

The prickling continued. The best way to describe it was as if a large amount of porcupines were rolling around on my skin. It must have been a reaction to that new bath gel. I had college in a few hours, and I needed to at least get some sleep in.

I changed tshirts, but that didn't help at all. I eventually picked up on the fact that the porcupines occurred whenever my skin touched fabric. I took my shirt off entirely and opened the window fully, but the porcupines returned as soon as I lay on my back or side. I tried laying on my front and using my arms to keep my chest from touching the bed, but the porcupines just moved their way down to my arms, which was equally as bad.

It was nearing 7am and I was running out of sleep time and options, and the siege of porcupines was not letting up. Then I recalled how the WG t-shirt is 100% Australian cotton and most buyers claim it's the most comfortable shirt they own. I jumped out of bed and dug through my cupboard until I found the shirt, and put it on. I then got back into bed and lay down as normal.

In less than 5 minutes, the porcupines were gone.

Bravo, WG...

Zemus

Asaad

[spoiler]
Guardian from 02/12 - 07/13!
[/spoiler]

Owen

Probably all the SF vomit that's soaked into it.

It now has healing properties.

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Kevin

Thought this thread would be about these guys:

Was prepared for you to tell us how you have them as pets, because I would expect something out of the ordinary such as that from you.
Kcross73 – KevCross – Kevin
Proud Trial Guardian: December 24, 2009 – January 10, 2010
Proud Guardian: January 10, 2010 – February 13, 2010
Proud Event Leader: February 13, 2010 – November 27, 2010
Proud Council: November 27, 2010 – July 5, 2011

Owen

Quote from: Kevin on April 30, 2013, 02:41:14 AM

Was prepared for you to tell us how you have them as pets, because I would expect something out of the ordinary such as that from you.

That's a hedgehog.

Zoology degree paying for itself every day.

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi

Josheh

Quote from: Owen on April 30, 2013, 02:49:36 AM
Quote from: Kevin on April 30, 2013, 02:41:14 AM

That's a hedgehog.

Zoology degree paying for itself every day.

Member since 8-8-8

Kevin

Blame Google images  :kanye:
Kcross73 – KevCross – Kevin
Proud Trial Guardian: December 24, 2009 – January 10, 2010
Proud Guardian: January 10, 2010 – February 13, 2010
Proud Event Leader: February 13, 2010 – November 27, 2010
Proud Council: November 27, 2010 – July 5, 2011