• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Qingkat711

Started by callmeqing, December 07, 2015, 03:55:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

callmeqing

okok here we go (Ty MoJo i didnt know :( hehe )
HI guys, my name is QingKat, i came across this clan from googling top pvp clans around my level in game. It seems like a real solid and active clan and that's what I want, I been playing rs for quite a while now..let just say since classic where they were only falador. so yea since I was a kid. However, throughout all these years i lost my previous accounts cuz i either forgot recoveries or it got banned for botting and such before. My pas clans were D.I i unno if any of you know them.. i like this game for the party purposes therefore thats why I am joining a clan as soon as i got back into the game...i came back 2 months ago after 4 years break and I am loving all the new stuff on osrs. (still getting adjusted to it) So yea that pretty much sums up the story for me. feel free to ask any questions i will be more than happy to help!

Thank you and please let me know what to do next.

Qingkat

Mojo

Have you even read the topic? http://www.wildernessguardians.com/smf/index.php?topic=65.0

You have to join IRC and type !apply.

Try again for a 3rd time...
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]