• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Guild Wars 2 free trial if anyone wants it

Started by Randy, November 08, 2012, 10:13:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Randy

QuoteWe want you to experience Guild Wars 2 and Lost Shores with your friends, so on Monday November 12, we will turn on Refer a Friend Free Trial. You will be able to invite up to 3 Friends to play Guild Wars 2 with you for free from November 15-18.

To do so, you need a Guild Wars 2 account in good standing that was created before 23:59 PST (7:59 GMT) on November 6.

We will give you more details once the program goes live, but start thinking about who you want to invite!

So yeah, if anyone wants an invite let me know  ##

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

PineappleTom

Randy

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

Mojo

if for some reason more than 3 people want an invite then I have an account that should be able to invite too.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

PineappleTom

Ooooh, I'm tempted. Is the game dl'able? I have not given this game any attention so far lol

Armybuilder

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013

Randy

Quote from: Rodney75 on November 09, 2012, 06:57:02 AM
Ooooh, I'm tempted. Is the game dl'able? I have not given this game any attention so far lol
Yep, downloaded it myself for mac.

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

btraill

SOOOO down for an invite. What are the limitations?

College has me so broke but have been wanting to give this game a go for the longest time... I'm an ex GW1 player and loved the game.