• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Australia Military Invasion

Started by Reece, May 26, 2012, 01:53:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reece

http://www.dailymercury.com.au/story/2012/05/26/dress-up-soldiers-under-fire/

To be quite honest, if i was one of the police officers i would've just laughed at the situation. This is what happens when you put so much fear in the media. Kind of ashamed to say it's my home town.
Flame Reece - Most Likely to be WG in 2020 - Winter Fun Awards 2013
2ez

Mojo

Well if I saw 2 men who looked armed I'd call the police too. Not really sure what you mean about fear in the media.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Owen

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi

Reece

The fact that it was night time is one of the main reasons that anything came out of this. The fact that they were CHARGED for dressing up for a party and walking home/to a friend, I'm sorry but that's just plain fucking retarded. What does this mean for people for future dress up parties who walk home? Anyone who makes rash assumptions will be calling the police for suspicion.

If the guys were harassing the girls and purposely causing harm to them, charge them all they want, but from what the article states, that wasn't the case.

I'd be concerned if there was 2 escapees from a mental hospital. What do you see on the media every day? War, death... sports and weather  ##

QuoteHaha, absolute legends.

Pity they had to pay the price though :(

Edit: It's not really the money part of the charge I'm annoyed about, it's the good behaviour bond. They pretty much got put on a last chance deal for crap.
Flame Reece - Most Likely to be WG in 2020 - Winter Fun Awards 2013
2ez

Wayshow

It was quite a serious situation