• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] Bronx Beast

Started by drake, November 29, 2016, 04:43:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

drake

OSRS INTRODUCTION: Bronx Beast

My RuneScape Name: Bronx Beast
My Previous RSNs: 0321
dragonclashe

Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 108
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I started playing Runescape a couple of years ago and have really grown to the community/strategy of the game. My name is Bronx Beast, not sure why I decided to add "Bronx" to it, maybe just because it sounded cool but I added the "Beast" to it because, [insert generic reply] i'm a beast in the wild haha. But all that aside my name before was Jister
-Jister. (Verb) To lie to someone for a reason that is thought to be in their best interest; such as for the sake of sympathy, false hope, or surprise.
Lol it was a word I was thinking of when picking a username and sure enough it was available so I went with it. My favorite activities by far has to be PKing obviously :P but besides the PvP I love to Stake and make money on Runescape. My favorite skill would have to probably be Thieving because I love wasting all the free time I have on a pointless skill haha jokes my favorite skill for real would be woodcutting, idk why I like cutting trees and communicating with the fellow wood choppers, I'm a lame lol.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: I have never been in a clan on Runescape.
I use to play a lot of private servers just to single pk and team pk and it seemed to just be a waste of time because by the time I started to really start loving a server the server would shut down or die.
Some of the Private Servers I played:
Runelive
Ikov
Runique
Near Reality
Os Scape
Entrana

About me: My real name is Drake. I'm 22 years old and live in Arkansas. I love gaming and hunting and working. Besides playing runescape I like to play Gta 5 and fuck people up on there, hence why I want to join the Wilderness Guardians so I can fuck some people up :P I also like long walks on the beach.

I heard about WG through: I was looking for a clan and saw ya'lls thread on the Runescape Forums.
I want to join because: I want to join the Wilderness Guardians because browsing around ya'll seem to be a very professional clan with active members and active events. I like to spend my time on Runescape having fun with friends and pking. I would just join an IRL gang but I think joining this clan would be a better option to make friends and pk :P

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: I think one of the main things that should be known about me is that I do work a 40 hour/week job. Tho I do work alot I always try to find time to play Runescape. I might miss some events but if I do it would be because of work and I would make certain that I wouldn't miss the next one. I spend most of my time when im off work, at my house and really just like playing this game.

Musical

you posted your about me twice I believe.

EDIT: there we go :D welcome!
[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

drake

Rebourne

Victorian throatsinging lessons for 1b/hour.

Smile

perpetually high.

Mojo

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, gain at least 10 posts and graduate.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on OSRS you should be in WG_CC, our Clan Chat.
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact any staff member, we are happy to help.

Welcome aboard!
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Azewl

Welcome to the squad brother, I hope we share the same free time to pk together. :D