• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] black Gh0st

Started by Ghost, December 15, 2016, 08:49:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ghost

OSRS INTRODUCTION: black Gh0st

My RuneScape Name: black Gh0st
My Previous RSNs: Lines 21
Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 117
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I have played runescape since elementary school before original 2007 runescape. Ive played off and on for years taking breaks for 6 months play 6 months ect. Ive always like the pvp aspect of the game and I am a big fan of Deadman mode. Ive had multiple accounts through the years but they were all so long ago I can remember most of the names on the accounts.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: Years ago when runescape had introduced Bh targets when they were random loots and had to save EP I had created a clan called Mario brother and we had roughly 100 members and it was short lived at about 6 months. Besides that havnt done much clanning.

About me: My Name is Dalton, male and I am 21. I enjoy outdoor hobbies such as fishing, hunting, and I play basketball/football but at the same time I got a videogame side. I am currently a substitute teacher looking to go full time shortly.

I heard about WG through: Forums
I want to join because: I enjoy pking with groups of people and if possible id like to play deadman with a group of people if you guys participate.

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: Work

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Frozen 10

Restore PvP

Hey Dalton, when you're ready jump into Discord and pm Mojo, Jared, or myself for your application review. Welcome the the forums!

- Restore PvP

Restore PvP

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, gain at least 10 posts and graduate.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on OSRS you should be in WG_CC, our Clan Chat.
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact any staff member, we are happy to help.

Welcome aboard!

- Restore PvP