• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

My road to maxed melee stats! -Frost dragons-

Started by RisingSpell, February 08, 2014, 12:11:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RisingSpell

Hello Silent guardians and welcome to my post on my road to maxed melee stats killing frost dragons! Everyday I'll try to update this thread as much as I can to track my progress =) As I am posting this I have only killed 100 so far but I have a long road as I will need to kill an estimated amount of 16,384! >.> I should end up with 277M Gold at the end of my journey which will be more than enough for me to indulge myself in rewards purchased from the GE. (Mostly for my drygores!) Sorry if this looks sloppy I have terrible experience with posts. :P

Kills:3,187/16,384 (3,187 bones sold)                            (Lvl95) Attack Xp gained: 3,209,390 (+4 lvls)                                             

(lvl 95) Hp Xp gained: 1,025,327 (+1 lvl)   
                                                                                                                       (Lvl 82) Def Xp gained:0 (+ 0 lvls)                                                                                             
                                                          Drops                             
                                                         - Starved ancient effigy X 2
                                                         - Draconic visage X 1
                                                         - Key token X 4
                                                         - Shield left half X 1

My stats                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   

Tezza Rulz12

Good luck buddy! Long road ahead but theres no better feeling than maxing your stats :)

RisingSpell

Patty

Awesome stuff. Be interesting to see how much you make! GL :P

Mojo

Best of luck :)

I've moved this to the Blog forum for you by the way :P
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

RisingSpell

Owen

Good luck!

I used to do a fair bit of frost dragons before EoC came out, not had much need to grind for cash recently though but good to see they're still decent money!

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi

RisingSpell

Amazing Xp and great cash, what more can you ask for :D!

RisingSpell

Added a status bar and how many kills I will need compared to how much I have done =D

Josheh

Hell yeah man! This is runescape, knowing you need to grind, 16k kills is huge but doable :D! Good luck .

Member since 8-8-8

Novacore

Wow so impressed you have the dedication for that!!
GL
Enjoy the $$$

Josheh

Member since 8-8-8

RisingSpell

Quote from: Josheh on February 08, 2014, 12:12:47 PM
Are you using mage notepaper?
I used it to get to 99 Str b4, but now I'm just banking :P.

Patty

if you pick up charms you should be able to get a yak by maxing too

RisingSpell

General199

Good luck. I remember a long long time ago those were a pain in the ass. Now it seems so easy to kill.

RisingSpell