• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] Poetics

Started by Poetics, September 30, 2015, 10:35:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Poetics

OSRS INTRODUCTION: Poetics

My RuneScape Name: Poetics
My Previous RSNs: Phora One
Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 87
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I've been playing runescape since I was 12 and when eoc came out I stopped playing until this year is when I decided to play again. I love poetry a lot especially Edgar Allan Poe and decided to just call myself Poetics. My favorite thing to do now is PK and train my stats up and make gp's.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: I have no clan history, I always thought they were pointless but now I have a different mindset since I began to pk and noticed all these clans in the wilderness which made me want to be apart of a clan.

About me: I am currently 18 years old, I am a college freshmen staying architecture. In my spare time I love to play runescape and enjoy my time talking to people and occasionally going out to have a nice night.

I heard about WG through: Runescape Forums
I want to join because: I want to join the WG since this is one of the oldest clans out there and it just seemed as, if i wanted to join a clan, it'd be one of the best clans out there.

Regarding the IRC, I am: Not yet registered (But using SwiftKit)
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: No

Mojo

Hey there welcome to our boards :)

Come to IRC for a review!
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Lait_Choco

Hey there Poetics, welcome to the clan & boards!

Q: Kimi, do you have any hobbies?
KR: I collect walnuts.