• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] Rammstein's Re-Application

Started by Rammstein, February 12, 2012, 02:33:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rammstein

1. Is this introduction for the Wilderness Guardians or Descendant Guardians?
This is a introduction for Wilderness Guardians.

2. Tell us about your RuneScape history and your account (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.) :
Well I started my runescape career around 2004-2005 (Veteran Cape=FTW) ... I started it in the most unusual way.... One of my best friends passed away in a car accident because of not wearing a seat belt, So one day when i went to his house to help his parents move stuff from the room, I went on his computer and saw that he loved playing some game called Runescape. Since I missed him so much I started to play this game, and quickly grew addicted to it. Well my RSN's are:
-Thekid 2
-King  Hydro
The reason that I chose King Hydro was because my deceased friend had the name Hydr0 and I thought i would make the account in memorial of him.
My favorite activities are Pking (Especially Clan Pking In Wildy), PVM ( Bandos, Barrows, Zammy etc....

3. Tell us more about yourself (Age, country/state, gender, hobbies, music, skills, likes and dislikes):
Well I am 18 years old, I come from Poland but I live in Chicago, I hope I'm a Male , I love to play hockey,basketball,
bike, exercise in general, climbing, and just generally have fun and a good time. I have a wide variety of music: Guns N Roses, Rammstein,
Metallica, Nirvana, Black Sabbath, Five Finger Death Punch, AC/DC, Ozzy, Disturbed, etc..
Skills: I know everything there is to know about WW2 . I know a lot of History and Geography in General.
Likes Good Movies, True Blood, Eating (Amazingly I weigh only 125), When its Raining
Dislikes: Assholes

4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG:
I think that this clan would be perfect for me. You guys seem like an active and fun clan to join.
After being in SVHG HQ for 2 years it was hard for me to find a clan after it died. I think I would be perfect for this
clan and this clan would be perfect for me.

5. Are there any current WG or DG members who you already know:
He encouraged me to apply for WG :
http://forums.zybez.net/user/41106-his-lordship/

6. Any additional comments:
I think I would be a good clan member and I would contribute a lot to the clan. I can be
on every day of the week to play with you guys

NOTE: I probably won't be able to go to events for a little bit because I was hacked (3 days ago) and therefore I am rebuilding the bank. I'll try my best to come though particularly if the event doesn't require a lot of gear and expenses.

BeeBee

Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Gimingo

Owen

Quote from: Rammstein on October 14, 2011, 10:28:56 PM
People=Assholes

no need to expand on that

thanks and bye

Oh and i don't want that 3 day period shit exile me

How do we know you wont do this again?

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi

Dorcha3377

Rammstein

Quote from: Owen on February 12, 2012, 06:16:14 PM
People=Assholes

thanks and bye

Pfft only you would bring that up since I know you have a grudge against me... I don't see you questioning Fuxk Chaotics re-application topic and saying what if he does it agian.... Biased much ? Sorry for coming off like an asshat but it seem's that way and I'm sorry Reiss I didn't mean anything by using you as an example

Owen

Quote from: Rammstein on February 12, 2012, 11:07:54 PM
Quote from: Owen on February 12, 2012, 06:16:14 PM
People=Assholes

thanks and bye

Pfft only you would bring that up since I know you have a grudge against me... I don't see you questioning Fuxk Chaotics re-application topic and saying what if he does it agian.... Biased much ? Sorry for coming off like an asshat but it seem's that way and I'm sorry Reiss I didn't mean anything by using you as an example

My personal opinion has nothing to do with it, I legitimately want to know how we can be sure you won't rage quit again.  You applied for raid leader, and after a tiny disagreement over the smallest of topics you stormed out of the clan.

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi

Rammstein

I'm pretty sure it wasn't the smallest of reasons, since we were getting warning levels for not doing citadels (to which I stand today think are pointless) but I'm wanting to join again because it seems that citadels aren't taken as serious.

Brent147

I don't personally have an issue with you joining the community but as I have expressed to everyone, I feel like team work is something that is important. When your in a community you need to think about what is best for the community and not strive towards your own personal hell bent agenda. I hope that if you do rejoin our community that you decide to stay for good and not leave. Good luck. :)
Proud to have served as the leader of the Wilderness Guardians.

Taibz

Well.. you did try to scam me for 10m like a month after you left by selling Chain Dawson back to me even if it wasn't your account.. I talked to the real owner, no names, and NoNamer claims that you sold it to him/her. I got proof to show that I talked to you over PM so don't say that you have no idea what I am talking about.

This might just be a big misunderstanding. Maybe you got hacked by NoNamer?

EDIT: Me and Rammstein sorted it out. Just a misunderstanding   :woeh:

You were a really nice guy before you left WG and I hope you still are :). Welcome back.

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]