• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] Synnpai

Started by Synnpai, August 19, 2016, 09:02:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Synnpai

OSRS INTRODUCTION: Synnpai

My RuneScape Name: Synnpai
My Previous RSNs: Warlog 5000 - rs3, Undyingmaori - osrs
Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 90
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: Been playing osrs for about 1year maybe more. Been playing rs since 07, on and off. Synnpai is just a streamer that i enjoy. Favourite skills would be, slayer, range, con, agility and fletching. Enjoy bossing, pvp and minigames. Just having fun really, having some good banter. Chur

My past clans/teams and any current teams: First clan that i was committed to was Rage. This was a pure pvp/warring clan based around lvls 50-70. After that i was in Influence but sadly recently become inactive :/ and now here i am :D

About me: Male, 21, New Zealand land of the long lost white cloud ;) hobbies enclude, gym, motorbikes, drinking and the outdoors. lol.. um play piano. And im good at feeding on league.

I heard about WG through: Forums
I want to join because: Just want a friendly bunch of people to talk to and get to know, bossing and events etc

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: I work full time.

Taibz

The requirement to join PvP events are 100+ combat and 82+ mage OR 85+ range. Currently, you do not meet these requirements. But doo not feel discouraged! You can still become a Guildsman, a PvM rank within WG, until you meet the requirements to become a Guardian.

Other than that, app looks good :) Welcome to WG's community
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

jaredspurr

as taibz said you currently don't meet pvp side of wg, you can join as a non pvper and train up till u reach and switch over

Lait_Choco

Just become a guildsmen like me. :) Welome to the forums!

Q: Kimi, do you have any hobbies?
KR: I collect walnuts.

Mojo

App is good. I hope you join for non-PvP :)

Message an app manager or myself on discord.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Synnpai

Ah yes I get you. Il be more than happy to be guildsmen untill I meet the reqs :) Thanks for the warm welcome.

Mojo

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, gain at least 10 posts and graduate.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on OSRS you should be in WG_CC, our Clan Chat.
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact any staff member, we are happy to help.

Welcome aboard!
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]