• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] B1ack1isted

Started by blacklisted, August 19, 2016, 02:37:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blacklisted

OSRS INTRODUCTION: B1ack1isted

My RuneScape Name: B1ack1isted
My Previous RSNs:
Joining for PvP events: No
My Combat Level: 84
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: The account is about 3 months old. I enjoy doing pvm and I have tried out all of the skills if I had to pick a favorite I guess I would say fletching for the good profits.

My past clans/teams and any current teams:

About me: My name is Kevin I'm 28 from usa. I am a big fan of all gaming types. I also enjoy playing xbox live first person shooters from time to time.

I heard about WG through: they were hosting for a prayer alter
I want to join because: Had a good time at the house party then joined the chat with all of them and they were a good bunch to be able to hang out with and just chat. Had good information about the clan and I have been thinking about getting into a clan for awhile now.

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: nothing other than i have a full time job

Mojo

Welcome to our boards Kevin. I'm glad you enjoyed the house party!

Message myself or an app manager on Discord for your app review :D
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Taibz

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Lait_Choco

Q: Kimi, do you have any hobbies?
KR: I collect walnuts.

Mojo

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, gain at least 10 posts and graduate.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on OSRS you should be in WG_CC, our Clan Chat.
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact any staff member, we are happy to help.

Welcome aboard!
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]