• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] WG Tommywx

Started by tommywx, October 30, 2016, 01:19:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tommywx

OSRS INTRODUCTION: WG Tommywx

My RuneScape Name: WG Tommywx
My Previous RSNs: Tommywx (Main account on runescape 3)

Tommywx999 ("Alt" account that is now my main account)

WG Tommywx (Changed from Tommywx999)

Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 101
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I started playing runescape way in 2006. My sister created the account but I shared it with her. She eventually quit and I kept playing ever since. I have a Tommywx which is my main account (On runescape 3 before runescape 3 happened), I always had an Alt called Tommywx999 and I used this account ever since on Old school.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: I already joined the WG clan not long ago. I quit the game for about 2 or 3 months because I was very burnt out. I was playing every day and I got very bored of it. The first clan I was in was this pure pking clan called Red or Grey. I wasn't really in the clan, I just kind of tagged along.

About me: My name is Thomas ward. I'm .. a male, I'm 18, and I have a very distinct accent because I'm probably the only person who was in WG who lived in Wales. My favorite games are Dota 2, Fallout new vegas, Runescape. My hobbies are ... playing video games! I like going more support than offensive in any type of game really, but that doesn't mean I'll hold back from anything.

I heard about WG through: I met someone in the falador bank, they were a member of WG (I forgot the name unfortunatly), and I searched up the clan and found it on Zybes, then I made my way to the WG forums.
I want to join because: What I said in my last review holds up here. I missed being in a clan. Going to the wilderness and events (Most of them..!!) was really fun.

For the first time in about 8 years, I wanted to join a clan. I looked up on google for reputable clans in Runescape, and I came across the Wilderness Guardians on the Zybes forums (I think it's been taken down now) but that's how I found WG.

Going solo on Runescape can be lonely most of the time, and kind of depressing since most people don't talk. Being in WG was almost like being in a social group rather than a video game.

Anyway, I always liked going to the wilderness and PKing even though I was kinda bad at it. When I seen that Wilderness Guardians is a clan that revolves around PKing, I thought it would be a great clan. Not only that, but I met someone who was in WG, I forgot their name unfortunatly but we got talking and he invited me to the WG clan chat. I think it was a clan chat for talking and not events. I stayed and talked to some people, and I really liked everyone so I applied very shortly after.

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: In the near future, I'll have a job through a recruitment agency. I'll be working 4 days of the week sadly.

Taibz

Quote from: tommywx on October 30, 2016, 01:19:35 AM
I'm probably the only person who was in WG who lived in Wales.

FALSE! Used to be a guy in WG who was from Wales. His name was Panda and he's now a legend among our old members!
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

I CE Y

Welcome back young warrior I expect to see the tb's flying and you screaming with your Welsh accent asap

Mojo

Quote from: Taibz on October 30, 2016, 01:35:03 AM
Quote from: tommywx on October 30, 2016, 01:19:35 AM
I'm probably the only person who was in WG who lived in Wales.

FALSE! Used to be a guy in WG who was from Wales. His name was Panda and he's now a legend among our old members!
We've had plenty of welsh members. You forget that this clan has a 13 year history Tommy!

Anyway, nice that you've finally left the 24 hour Tesco. Speak to Jared, Ajaji or myself on Discord for your app review.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

tommywx

Restore PvP

- Restore PvP

Mojo

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on OSRS you should be in WG_CC, our Clan Chat.
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact any staff member, we are happy to help.

Welcome aboard!
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Lait_Choco

Q: Kimi, do you have any hobbies?
KR: I collect walnuts.

Azewl

Nice story! I'll see you on the battlefield Tommy, welcome back!