• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Odd request from an Inactive Member

Started by Rammstein, December 28, 2011, 11:54:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rammstein

Well guys I haven't been on these forums in quite a while as of a matter of fact I wasn't on Runescape since I last quit WG & Runescape.
I haven't played much games or anything since I'm currently studying hard at college. But I do come with a request. Being economically budgeted I simply can't afford to buy any games.. and one game that caught my attention was minecraft. What I'm simply asking that if anyone has a spare minecraft account and simply wouldn't mind giving one away I would greatly appreciate it. I obviously could compensate you with Runescape gold, my account, or whatever you wish you may want as long as its not Money. Thank you and I do wish you guys a happy New Year and a very Merry Christmas.

P.S: If this constitutes any kind of RWT considered by the WG community, I would be more than glad to retract this thread.

His Lordship

I know there's quite a few minecraft players here.
I'm sure they'll eventually meander their way to this thread.

PineappleTom

I use someone else's already. Can't really share that too!

Jammie415

If no one wants to give you one you could always 'buy' it, if you catch my drift.

poolson