• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] Runetiger

Started by Tiger, August 17, 2015, 12:18:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiger

OSRS INTRODUCTION: Runetiger

My RuneScape Name: Runetiger
My Previous RSNs:
Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 101
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: Started runescape in 2007, quit in 2011. Mainly played runescape for the minigames and combat, nearing the end of my runescape days i started to pk at edge in rune gear and was pretty good.

I was never very confident hyrbidding despite the fact i was maxed combat (barring summoning and prayer at the time) and never really pked with a team

My past clans/teams and any current teams:

About me: I'm a 20 year old male from England. I enjoy playing videogames, watching movies, reading, walking, and swimming.

The games i most frequently play are League of legends, OSRS, and super smash bros for wiiu, i also play some steam games from time to time.

I heard about WG through: Forums
I want to join because: I want to learn how to pk again and get involved in a team with pvp experiance that will be able to help me become aquainted with the wilderness again.

Regarding the IRC, I am: Registered (SwiftKit user)
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: University

Mojo

Hey there welcome to our boards :D

Ask in IRC for a review!
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

I CE Y

Hey, another addition to our UK Unit!

Welcome to WG buddy

btraill

Hey dude! Good to see you decided to make an app :) Let me know if you need any help with IRC!

Welcome aboard.

jaredspurr

welcome to the boards man pm in irc for a review

Frozen 10