• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] Fraymond

Started by yukon, October 14, 2014, 12:52:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

yukon

OSRS INTRODUCTION: Fraymond

My RuneScape Name: Fraymond
My Previous RSNs:
Orignal name : Yuk 5
Bob molley
chumless
easter beast

Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 114
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I have started playing in 06, and I have not had any breaks up until eoc came out. As eoc is not my taste, and is not the runescape I once knew and loved. So I quit the day of, and came back the day of 07 and been here ever since. I never been in really a clan community, I been in a friends pking clan for a while. I loved it, until he closed it down.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: Friends Clan by Revolver405, Fun pvp world clan based in falador alot, and sometimes deep wild. Just a bunch of good friends hanging out back in 07-09.

About me: My name is Jordan and I am a male. I live in Florida, USA and I love playing runescae in my free time. I like any type of music really as long as it is not Screamo. I am currently 16 years of age, and am in 10th grade in Highschool.

I heard about WG through: Youtube
I want to join because: Would love another Pking community and just a group of people that are sweet to hang out with. I would love to get into a good community of people.

Regarding the IRC, I am: Not yet registered (But using SwiftKit)
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: Nope

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

PineappleTom

Wizard

Lord Himself

jaredspurr

slayer123121

welcome to the boards hope to chat in irc, catch you soon  :)
"The truest wisdom is a resolute determination" ~ Napoleon