• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=red][Declined][/color] [07] hi im jii

Started by Jiiunut, November 08, 2014, 11:13:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jiiunut

OSRS INTRODUCTION: hi im jii

My RuneScape Name: hi im jii
My Previous RSNs: Jiiunut
Joining for PvP events: No
My Combat Level: 98
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I started playing about 50 days ago, because I was feeling to get back into RuneScape, and EoC looked totally different to me, and I saw 07scape, so I decided to play that instead. My name is because my friends always called me "G" (Jii) for some odd reason one day, and then it just stuck. Favourite skills would either be slayer or woodcutting.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: Only clan I have ever been apart of is this community clan called Opp chat. I only joined the cc because I was constantly bored with nobody to talk to.

About me: My name is Austin Young, I am a white male from Canada, Ontario, aged 18, and recently out of High School. I am waiting about a year or two before going to university, to have a chance to save up some cash. I usually listen to Monstercatmedia, and my hobbies would have to be playing RuneScape, League of Legends, and World of Warcraft. I suck at PvP in RuneScape cause I kind of ruined my stats, but in World of Warcraft, I have multiple characters that are 2200+ rating in rbgs.

I heard about WG through: I was on Zybez price guide and saw a picture.
I want to join because: I am looking for a place I can belong to and call home. I want to make new friends that I can know for longer than however long my RuneScape career can last.

Regarding the IRC, I am: Not yet familiar with IRC
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity:

Mojo

Ah the old Zybez Ad doing something again, shame it only shows once every 250 pages, you were lucky to see it!

Nice intro Austin, good luck :D
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Patty

Wizard

Mike

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

`Lumby

Sorry I couldn't interview you today, I will be around tomorrow evening if you're free :)

Lord Himself

btraill

Hey bud, welcome!

Scimmy

"It began with a scorpion"
[spoiler=My Hall of Fame]

[/spoiler]

slayer123121

"The truest wisdom is a resolute determination" ~ Napoleon