• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Korean Beauty Supply

Started by Shinhwa, July 15, 2011, 08:26:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shinhwa

What I deal with at work.....

Korean Beauty Supply

You Dis You Buy?!?!

James

never seen this guy before lmao but hes really funny :D

Bam

which part of this video  is supposed to be funny. There are just couple of stereotypes in it and not really the funny ones. I was like waiting for a punchline, for instance something special what the black guy was looking for...it's more racist than funny.

Orthux

Judging from the top comment I imagine it's more funny to Korean people.

This is the top comment by the way:
"This is so relevant, since im korean and my parents run a store together, and whenever a dark little kid comes in, they tell me to follow them around and they talk shit about them to me in korean xD"

James

i just picked up on something, do you mean that you have to deal with black people " and you think their going to steal something? "  i dont know? if so thats really racist

Shinhwa

My bosses are like HIM, I have to deal with it all the time along with the customers complaining about him. I would never post anything racist, sorry if it came across that.

Tyrus Oris

Hurry up and buy!

Kinda reminded me of one of my favorite movies.

I found it funny. Maybe that's because I'm half Korean though and have a sense of humor.  :P
I am the punishment of God...If you had not committed great sins,

God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.

Shinhwa

James

thats funny lmao the guy witht he rocket launcher was like ahhh shit lets bounce haha