• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Favorite Brew

Started by SquelchyFish, March 25, 2013, 10:11:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SquelchyFish

Please post your favorite alcoholic beverage.
One that you like to drink when you are getting drunk and another you like to drink when chilling.

I like the old morgans spiced when on the lash. It's smooth and has a vanilla taste, easy to do straight by the glass. Other rums, especially Sailor Jerry, taste disgusting.

For chilling nothing beats a strawberry koppaburg, for some reason unbeknownst to me they do not do these by the case:

I don't know how Sweeden have managed to be top tier in everything. Bulmers No17 is a nice alternative but I am less than impressed with 'Brothers' Strawberry.

Wayshow

Champagne. Don't drink much, but will never miss out on that ##

Randy

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

Raging Mage2

I only drink to get drunk.. soo

Any vodka

Click image for achievement thread!

#1 In Heaven's Slayer Challenge (2mil exp in 1 month)

Originally WG 16/05/06

Patty

SquelchyFish

"PATTY PLEASE"

Also, can someone explain to me what Blue Moon is?

Reminds me of something called white lightning here in britain, that all the 14yr old chavs steal to get drunk.

BeeBee

I only drink at parties though.
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Owen

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi

Creeper975

Quote from: SquelchyFish on March 25, 2013, 10:11:50 PM
For chilling nothing beats a strawberry koppaburg, for some reason unbeknownst to me they do not do these by the case:

dis

This Babylon

Quote from: SquelchyFish on March 26, 2013, 12:08:57 AM
"PATTY PLEASE"

Reminds me of something called white lightning here in britain, that all the 14yr old chavs steal to get drunk.
it is quite the opposite, blue moon is pretty much sex in a bottle

Keith

Quote from: This Babylon on March 26, 2013, 01:51:04 AM
Quote from: SquelchyFish on March 26, 2013, 12:08:57 AM
"PATTY PLEASE"

it is quite the opposite, blue moon is pretty much sex in a bottle

It's on the expensive-r end, both ufo white and blue moon are wheat beers, both remind me of oranges. really good actually, maybe like 5% alcohol? not strong just good - I buy it more often than anything else