• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [SG] Mikenatic

Started by » Mike «, April 26, 2014, 06:31:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

» Mike «

SG INTRODUCTION: Mikenatic

My RuneScape Name: Mikenatic
My Previous RSNs: Killer Fame, TT Infamous
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: Well I started playing in '04 as a Magic pure until 2005 when I went main and Founded The Divines Clan with some friends which stayed open until 2012. It was an active P2P Pking cc from open to close. After TD closed I joined Collision shortly before transferring to The Titans. When The Titans closed I followed my friends to Pure Hatred where I warred with them until they closed. After PH closed I apped to Damage Incorporated hoping to find my oldschool pking roots, I stayed there awhile and achieved the Rank of Mentor. I became inactive and resigned from the Clan, when this happened I joined Poison to be with friends I knew from Clan Wars and that brings me here today to SG. I need a clan with a good community and an active citadel to ready myself for the upcoming Legacy Mode.
My past/current clans/teams are: The Divines Clan - Closed - Ending High Council

Team OverKill - Closed - Ending Warlord

Collision - Transferred to TT - Member

The Titans - Closed - Ending Proud Titan

Critical Damage - Left due because of No Honor Activities - Member of the Month November 2013

Pure Hatred - Closed - Ending Senior
Damage Incorporated - Left due to Inactivity - Mentor

Team Trinity - Closed - Ending Member

Poison - Current - Member

Team Domination - Current - Member

The Divines - Current - Leader & Founder

About me: Well I go by Mike or Killer Fame, based on your preference. I work full time and take online classes for Business Administration. I live in Florida and I like to fish (irl haha) and online game (LoL, RS). I have skill with fixing vehicles and working with computer software and troubleshooting. When it comes to RS Im a dedicated PKer. I do like to skill and PvM, but nothing brings more joy to my heart than slaying someone for their items. Im also a seasoned Warrer, I have been a Warlord or called in almost every clan I've been in. PvP is what I know best.

I heard about SG through: I idle in #WG_Lobby all the time.
I want to join because: I need a good place to skill and make money for the upcoming legacy mode update

Regarding the IRC, I am: Registered (mIRC or other client user)
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: I work full time, other than that, no.

Ts Stormrage

Writer for the Tip.it Times <-- Monthly articles about RuneScape for you to enjoy!
Former Leader of Tal Shiar

Political correctness is the largest assault on free speech ever made. True respect of someone is to tell someone what you really think. People who want those who disagree with them to be punished and silenced so they can feel better about themselves and are free to impose their views on others, are asking for their rights to be removed.

Al

"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

geoff_7th

Mojo

didn't expect to see this as I wasn't aware you played RS3.

Welcome :)
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]