• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Started by Pacman Syu, October 23, 2012, 12:52:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keith

Quote from: Pacman Syu on November 10, 2012, 01:12:53 AM
QuoteThe shirt's design is impossible to get printed at the very end of the shirt. I wanted it to look exactly like the original. Unfortunately after much work, time, and back-and-forth communication, I was still unable to get it to the bottom. However, I was able to work with one of the vendors who do the Jacksonville Jaguars merchandise and through 4-color processing, they can print it within 1 inch of the bottom band. So I am settling for that, it will still look awesome! I am really stoked to finally make this item available before Thanksgiving, meaning that I can have this shipped before the upcoming holidays. I had to invest a lot of my own money on this project, but it is well worth it to me. Thank you all for your patience. Below will be the link where I set up a temporary account with Shopify. If we get a good response for this, I will host a website at http://www.threddit.me for other reddit inspired gifts and such. For now, I want to see how well this goes. I can't wait to hear what your feedback. Please follow this link below.

Glad to see you ordered! :D I'm so stoked XD

edit: you know we gotta take matching pictures now, right?!

DEFINITELY

Pacman Syu

NYEK NYEK NYEK.

・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ :<