• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [RS3] HoangisLegit

Started by huynhhoang1, July 30, 2015, 03:36:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

huynhhoang1

RS3 INTRODUCTION: HoangisLegit

My RuneScape Name: HoangisLegit
My Previous RSNs: huynhhoang1
Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 103
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I started playing runescape around 2007, hoang is my real name which i changed my ign to after prompted when i relogged around june 2015. I enjoy bossing, slayer, and chilling with friends. I played on and off for a while and until a few weeks ago finally got membership with the use of bonds.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: I have joined at least 1 clan back when i first started to participate in clan wars, however i do not remember which/what clan(s).

About me: As stated before, my name is Hoang, pronounced Hwang. Male. I am 16 and from the United States. In real life, i participate in my high school choir and will become a junior in august. I enjoy singing and playing games.

I heard about WG through: Google
I want to join because: I wanted to train agility to help with my other activities and quests but had no efficient way of doing it at my level. I finally decided to use the wilderness agility course. and after arriving there, was instantly killed by a player-killer. I felt an injustice and anger, seeing there was no point in killing me. I had nothing on except boots of lightness and an inventory of lobsters. He probably wasted more money using ancient magiks than from my lobsters. As such i searched for a clan that was against player-killing and looked to defend others.

Regarding the IRC, I am: Not yet familiar with IRC
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Not Yet Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: High School

Mojo

Hey there, I assume you meant to app for RS3 as you don't appear to have any 07 stats so I've changed that for you.

Come in IRC for an app review :)
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Frozen 10

PineappleTom

Hey Hoang, come onto IRC to get your review done :D

I look forward to meeting you more formally.

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]