• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [RS3] Schmiddy

Started by Schmiddy, April 16, 2015, 02:40:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Schmiddy

RS3 INTRODUCTION: Schmiddy

My RuneScape Name: Schmiddy
My Previous RSNs: DahSchmiddy, (unable to remember names pre-eoc)
Interested in PvP: No
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: Current primary account was made in 2010. I first joined runescape in 2006 but did not become particularly active until 2007/2008. I quit runescape with the introduction of eoc and began playing oldschool runescape in mid 2014, and eventually began playing RS3 in january of 2015. I must confess however that the reason for my lack of access to my original account was due to my immaturity and lack of respect for the game (i was 12 at the time) in which i used a macro program to gain approximately 300-400k firemaking experience and mine about 3000 pure essence, and i have since learned my lesson. My current account's achievements are entirely my own, including 87.5 million total experience (2074 level) on RS3 as well as 8.1million total experience (1217 total level) on OSRS. My username is reflective of my nickname in real life which i've had for many years (pronounced shh-mid-ee). Recently I've spent a lot of time working on rebuilding my account's wealth (started with under 300k in january of this year) and currently have about 40m wealth with about 20m spent on skilling.
Edit: Emachine126 is upset i didn't mention him, so i shall do so here. <3

My past/current clans/teams are: Approximately a week ago i left a clan which i had been a part of for about 1 month. The clan's name was 'Citadel', a recently re-instated clan with about 7 active members. i felt that my active participation and contributions were not being appreciated. my contributions included: being the first to cap at the citadel each week, active recruitment attempts, active assistance of fellow clan members, and providing cash awards through raffles summing a total of 1.5m to encourage clan members to cap at the citadel. The reason i felt my efforts were not appreciated included (but not limited to) the clan leader ignoring my requests and concerns, the clan leader being inactive, and other members being disrespectful and inactive as well as unappreciative of my generosity (feeling that they deserved the rewards and were upset when they did not receive them).
About me: I'm a fairly quiet person with strong moral convictions. I can be friendly with anyone and will joke around and laugh with people whose names i don't even know. i spend most of my time as a student, playing runescape, and watching as well as participating in runescape twitch streams.

I heard about WG through: I've known about WG for as long as i can remember.
I want to join because: I want an active friendly community to participate in and WG seems like a good choice.

Regarding the IRC, I am: Not yet familiar with IRC
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: very little other than classes.
He Knows.

Emachine126

nice lengthy App, Mojo loves long lengthy things ;) haha welcome to the clan mate.
Fuuuurrrr REalz

Devin

Great application mate and welcome to WG forums. Pop in IRC to get an interview :)
Joined as Initatiate Guardian on December 29, 2014
Graduated to Guardian on January 10, 2015
Member of the Month January 2015
Promoted to Event Master on March 8, 2015

Promoted to Application Manager on May 9, 2015

Hall of fame:
[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Scimmy

"It began with a scorpion"
[spoiler=My Hall of Fame]

[/spoiler]

Devin

Schmiddy has been interviewed and is ready for processing. He has been invited to the clan chat and has registered on IRC under the name: Schmiddy. Welcome mate!

Hall of fame:
[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Fatboy Rules

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Al

"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Frozen 10

Mojo

Quote from: Emachine126 on April 16, 2015, 02:45:06 AM
nice lengthy App, Mojo loves long lengthy things ;) haha welcome to the clan mate.
;)

Welcome. Ask in IRC for an interview :)
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Billy O

Devin

Quote from: Mojo on April 16, 2015, 04:39:27 PM
;)

Look at my second post on this thread :) :p

Hall of fame:
[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Mojo

Quote from: Devin on April 16, 2015, 05:44:50 PM
Quote from: Mojo on April 16, 2015, 04:39:27 PM
;)

Look at my second post on this thread :) :p
sorry was on my phone, only read the first post :3
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

PineappleTom