• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] QC Cosmix

Started by QC Cosmix, April 20, 2015, 07:50:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QC Cosmix

OSRS INTRODUCTION: QC Cosmix

My RuneScape Name: QC Cosmix
My Previous RSNs: Kaf Sensai, SnakeJeff5, KillBishop, Cosmixkey
Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 69
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I started playing runescape at the age of 10, in 2003. I've been playing runescape on and off since then, mostly skilling Smithing/Herblore/Mining for the most part as my favorite skills. My UserName usually is Cosmixkey and reffers to my highschool nickname (Mickey) mixed up with "Cosmic". I Don't use Cosmixkey simply because the account got hacked and banned.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: My very first clan was the Shadowed Legion back in 2005 I think, and very quickly became a Leader for them for about 2 years. The clan disbanded, and since then I've been on and off looking for a decent clan with an offsite forum and a cool community, and very recently became interested in PKing. my last 2 clans were "The Capones" and "The Asgarnian Tribe"

About me: My name is Michaël Parent, a male from Québec (in Canada). I love playing videogames, and also like rollerskating. I'm 22 years old. I love electro/House music, and I don't have any real talents that I know of.

I heard about WG through: RSForums
I want to join because: The fact that this seems like a lasting clan, with an offsite forum (I don't know why, but this is a big "turn on" when looking for clans). I've been looking for a PVP clan to learn the ways of PKing in runescape, and this one seems like it could do the trick!

Regarding the IRC, I am: Not yet familiar with IRC
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Not Yet Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: No.
"War never ends, there are only pauses between battles."

Mojo

Hey Michaël, nice app and welcome to WG boards :)
You'll have to reach our combat requirement of 75 before you PvP with us but you can still join other events while you train.
Next step is to ask in IRC for an interview.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Frozen 10

james o_o

Welcome dude! I love house music, particularly electro/progressive/deep. Who are some of your favorite DJs?

QC Cosmix

Thanks everyone!

Quote from: james o_o on April 20, 2015, 08:48:00 PM
Welcome dude! I love house music, particularly electro/progressive/deep. Who are some of your favorite DJs?

My top 3 are Hardwell, Avicii and Knife Party. What about yours?
"War never ends, there are only pauses between battles."

james o_o

Haha Hardwell's definitely my favorite. Then probably Tiesto and Dash Berlin. Although Dash is more trance. I'm from the Bay Area so we rave a lot here.  :afro:

Fatboy Rules

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]