• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Introduction Topic

Started by playa4lyfe10, January 04, 2012, 01:00:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

playa4lyfe10

1. What is your current Runescape username, and what are your past usernames if any?
playa4lyfe10

2. Tell us about your RuneScape account and history (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.):
Created it 5-6 years ago, name is from my email, and i quit for 3 years after i got hacked with a 400m+ bank.

3. Tell us about yourself (Name (if you are comfortable), gender, age, country, hobbies, music, talents, likes and dislikes):
My name is Kenny, i am 24, from Canada, im interested in sports, science, music, history, etc.

4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG? Also, which of these two clans are you applying for?
Friend refered me and asked me to join, and i want to join WG.

5. If you have been in other clans before, what clans were they and what was your involvement with them?
My account was in a clan but it was from the hacker who i recovered my account from.

6. Have you read, understood and agree to abide by the rules of this clan?
Yes i have and i do.

Mojo

hi, welcome to the community!  :D

hop on irc for an interview
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

BeeBee

i think you got your username typed in wrong, it seems you used your email,

do you want me to change it so its not ypur email as your user

But welcome anyway bud;)
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Wayshow

Oh my god!
They killed kenn-nvm

Welcome :3

Owen

WELCOME TO WG I HOPE YOU LIKE IT HERE

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi

PineappleTom

Welcome to the boards buddy.

P.S. Nice forum name :p

Da Kno

Rene

In case you're wondering why you're not accepted, you will have to join our IRC and ask one of the staff for an interview before you can be accepted.

If you need to know more just read about it here:

Also good luck with getting in ! http://www.wildernessguardians.com/smf/index.php?topic=65.0

Dorcha3377

Brent147

Proud to have served as the leader of the Wilderness Guardians.

Owen

Last active January 28th.  I'll give this til Sunday.

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi