• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] Broke and Back

Started by Thisisunique, January 04, 2012, 05:43:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thisisunique

1. What is your current Runescape username, and what are your past usernames if any?
Thisisunique

2. Tell us about your RuneScape account and history (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.):
I used be in WG and playing runescape alot but I decided to take a break, a month later I returned to scape and found out I got hacked and my entire bank was cleaned. Today I started playing again and finding it pretty hard since I had 400m'ish and now I had nothing, After working for it I think I have +- 3-4m now

3. Tell us about yourself (Name (if you are comfortable), gender, age, country, hobbies, music, talents, likes and dislikes):
I'm Fredje, 17 years old and from Belgium. I play soccer and am in my final year of highschool. After highschool I'm hoping to study for an engineering career but no specific plans yet. I love to go out and party and play video games, I also like to relax and just think about random stuff.

4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG? Also, which of these two clans are you applying for?
Bananas

5. If you have been in other clans before, what clans were they and what was your involvement with them?
WG, bananas

6. Have you read, understood and agree to abide by the rules of this clan?
Sir yes Sir

Ps: Hi

Da Kno

Randy

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

His Lordship

Hey Ludo welcome back!
Sorry, I much prefer calling you Ludo :D

BeeBee

O i remember seeing the name Ludo Slayer when i hung around the community, is that you?
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Thisisunique

Yes I am the old ludo slayer, which is why people call me Ludo nowadays :)
If u call me Ludo you agree to give me the rights to troll, that is all ;D
I can make no promises yet for gear etc but I'm working on making cash back.
Any help for dk's gwd anything else will be greately appreciated

Wayshow

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

PineappleTom

Hello hello hello. Welcome back :)

Thisisunique

Just to add some value to this topic
Rodney likes Bananas

Vephy

Rachellove9

Welcome back Fredje.  I'll send you a pm shortly with some information to help you. 

This has been accepted.

Rachy

PineappleTom

Quote from: Thisisunique on January 05, 2012, 10:30:32 AM
Just to add some value to this topic
Rodney likes Bananas

It's true, I can't help it!