• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Kevins Introduction

Started by KevinsLunchbox, January 02, 2012, 01:53:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KevinsLunchbox

1. Is this introduction for the Wilderness Guardians or Descendant Guardians?
Wilderness Guardians

2. Tell us about your RuneScape history and your account (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.) :
Well I started Runescape nearly 10 years ago. Long story short; I got into trouble with the law and while doing community service I was introduced to the game at the public library. My RSN doesn't mean anything except for the fact that I like Oshawott. He's like the best pokemon ever. When it comes to the game, I enjoy doing basically everything, but mostly I just keep it simple. I like to woodcut but I also enjoy doing slayer.

3. Tell us more about yourself (Age, country/state, gender, hobbies, music, skills, likes and dislikes):
Well I'm 20 years old and I live in Washington state. Currently I'm a college student and currently I am studying to become a radiology technician which is the guy who does x-rays in a hospital. I'm also a fan of drawing and I enjoy watching anime as wellI'm also a huge fan of video games and I'm a big fan of first person shooters but I also like adventure type games and rpgs like Final Fantasy. Also I guess you could say I'm a libertarian and I don't have any religious backgrounds.

4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG:
I heard about WG from Brent147 who suggested it to me but I first heard about it nearly a year ago. Not quite sure how I found out but eh, I don't think it matters.

5. Are there any current WG or DG members who you already know:
Not really unless Brent147 and Lth were already accepted.

6. Any additional comments:
I like the forums, its a good set up.

Randy

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

SuccinctLizard3

Hey! Welcome to The Community :D

:nyan: :nyan: :nyan: :nyan:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

BeeBee

Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Mojo

welcome!

nice recruiting brent!
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Wayshow

Hey Kevin :3
What anime do you watch? :)
Really nice intro, Brent is recruiting quality members :D
Pokemon rules ##

SuccinctLizard3

Hey welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Have a great time here with us.

P.S. Go Gengar!!! (i won) Pokemon Rules.

:woeh: :woeh: :woeh: :woeh: :woeh: :woeh: :woeh: :woeh: :nyan: :nyan: :nyan: :nyan: :nyan: :nyan: :nyan: :nyan: :nyan:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

KevinsLunchbox

Quote from: Wayshow on January 02, 2012, 03:07:08 AM
Pokemon rules ##

I've watched Lucky Star, Oreimo, Ouran HSHB and Toradora! and I'm thinking of either starting Spice and Wolf or Clannad.

Toby

My reaction when I look in the refrigerator but can't find anything I want to eat

Irock129

Welcome to the one and only WG Fourms/Community. :woeh: :woeh: :woeh: :woeh: :3

Lth

Kevinnnnnnnnn
You're joining us!!!!

good Luck man!!! :)
I did the 11th Owen Pose :)

Wayshow

Quote from: KevinsLunchbox on January 02, 2012, 04:14:23 AM
Quote from: Wayshow on January 02, 2012, 03:07:08 AM
Pokemon rules ##

I've watched Lucky Star, Oreimo, Ouran HSHB and Toradora! and I'm thinking of either starting Spice and Wolf or Clannad.
My favourite anime/manga is probably GetBackers, Yu Yu Hakusho, or Hunter X Hunter :3

KevinsLunchbox

I'll have to look those up :D Are they any good?

Ross

Metapod is unbeatable.

Nice intro :P

Kevin

Kcross73 – KevCross – Kevin
Proud Trial Guardian: December 24, 2009 – January 10, 2010
Proud Guardian: January 10, 2010 – February 13, 2010
Proud Event Leader: February 13, 2010 – November 27, 2010
Proud Council: November 27, 2010 – July 5, 2011

Brent147

Kevin, glad to see you joined man! :) And you heard about WG around a year ago because that's when Lethality was closing and I was joining here. xD
Proud to have served as the leader of the Wilderness Guardians.

Kat

WELCOME BRITISH FRIEND<3 lol jk :3 :nyan: :nyan: :nyan:
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]