• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] :)

Started by Run Wasted, January 04, 2012, 06:59:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Run Wasted

1. What is your current Runescape username, and what are your past usernames if any?
It was Jilocasin for the past while, but recently I changed to Run Wasted.

2. Tell us about your RuneScape account and history (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.):
I started RS beginning of 2004, so I guess that makes it my 8th year. Frankly I can't remember most things I did back then. When I got to lvl 100 I joined some clans, my favorites being Fearbia and EH, great fun and community. Until the wildy update I played a lot of RS, but as soon as the update hit I left for a good year or two.  During this time I played WoW, but I left after steamrolling through WotLK. Came back a few months ago and decided to pick up the game again, seeing as how they made it so much easier. Now I'm just slaying, have yet to level dung and summ tho...

3. Tell us about yourself (Name (if you are comfortable), gender, age, country, hobbies, music, talents, likes and dislikes):
My name is Kong, college freshman from MA. I like traveling, chilling, swimming, playing guitar, and whatever else that thrills me. I listen to good music. I don't like oatmeal.

4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG? Also, which of these two clans are you applying for?
To be honest, my memory is a little hazy and I'm not sure, but I might have been in WG at a point in time. I only say this because I distinctly remembered being in a clan where I wore purple capes and during PK trips, only attacked skulled players. I could be wrong. Anyways, the WG is big in the clan world, and I wanna run with the big boys :)

5. If you have been in other clans before, what clans were they and what was your involvement with them?
Can't remember all of them, but definitely Phobia and Eternal Honours, a lonnnggg time ago. I was just a member. lol.

6. Have you read, understood and agree to abide by the rules of this clan?
Yes, yes, yes.

Da Kno

His Lordship

Haha nice intro there.
Kong is a great name to have,  you're very lucky.
I think we're the only clan twith the combination of purple capes and only attacking skulled players, so you must have been a member before!
The name Jilocasin rings a bell, but I can't pinpoint any dates.
I have access to a couple of old forums.
If you end up joining I could go hunting for your old clan history :P

Anyways, welcome to the forums and I hope to see you soon.

Randy

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

General199

Welcome to Wg. I remember Fear and Phobia of course and definitely remember Eh. Good luck if you wish to join.

KevinsLunchbox

Nice introduction! I hope you become a member of the clan :D

Wayshow

You have the greatest name ever lol :P
Hey Kong :) Welcome

Mojo

Welcome! Feel free to move to step 3 :)
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Owen

Welcome to WG Kong!

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi

PineappleTom

Hey man, nice to meet you. It does indeed sound like you were in WG before lol. Good luck!