• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

My introduction

Started by Dubstep Lust, February 27, 2012, 03:40:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dubstep Lust

1. What is your current Runescape username, and what are your past usernames if any?
My current name is Lm Alex , past username Dubstep Lust and ill change it back to that when allowed.

2. Tell us about your RuneScape account and history (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.):
I started playing in 2004 when my older step brother was playing and i asked if i could make an account and he showed me the ropes and here i am 8 years later, still playing a game i enjoy
3. Tell us about yourself (Name (if you are comfortable), gender, age, country, hobbies, music, talents, likes and dislikes):
My name is Alex, im 17 years old, im from Canada, I play soccer baseball and volleyball, I play guitar and drums have been for 6 years, I love to draw and am good i have been in competitions for this, I like dubstep music, relaxing with friends , dislikes i dislike stuck up people everyone is born equal nobody is better then another, i dislike people who can't use technology ,i find that irritating

4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG? Also, which of these two clans are you applying for?
Well i heard about you guys through youtube, and i am applying for wilderness guardians. I find this clan a good fit for me because it seems like a tight knit community of nice people who are friends and thats the type of enviroment id like to be in.

5. If you have been in other clans before, what clans were they and what was your involvement with them?
I tried to get into Final Ownage Elite a couple years ago but as i was i noticed how people treated eachother it wasn't a very supprtive clan and i didn't enjoy it so i didn't join.

6. Have you read, understood and agree to abide by the rules of this clan?
Yes i full understand the rules of this clan.

Randy

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

Wayshow

Hey Alex! I like to play volleyball too, but since I'm too short, I usually set :P Oh, and in my school, volleyball is a girl sport :@ :@
Welcome!

PineappleTom

You sound like a bit of an all round musician Alex! Grab an interview on IRC if you wish to continue with your application. All the best!

52 Pray

Welcome to WG :)
- The OG t-girl peekayer

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Mark

I set the standard.

BeeBee

Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Brent147

Hello Alex, very pleased to meet you.  ^.^
Proud to have served as the leader of the Wilderness Guardians.

PineappleTom

Hey Alex, you have another 2/3 more days to complete your application. The next step is to grab an interview from an Op/Hop on IRC. PM myself if you need any help.

Oil In Gulf

Welcome to WG, Alex!

I do enjoy a bit of dubstep myself  :3